this is what's inside my head.

20091223

i just watched it

Just watched Hedi Fleiss: Hollywood Madam and it left this question stuck... in one of my frontal lobes, I suppose (I have no idea how the human brain works):

How many hippies do you think have accidentally sexually abused their own children?


Moving on! It's a good documentary. I'd recommend you follow the link to Hulu if you've got a strong interest in any of the following topics:

-puzzling fake tits
-pre-VH1 overexposure (not giving that statement a second thought) Ron Jeremy hangin' out, shootin' the shit
-Hungarian accents
-sociopaths
-general Hollywood sleaze

And let it run for a minute. Yes, the documentarian has an insipid British accent and the irritating manner of... a documentarian. But it gets better. There's an Israeli hit man named Cookie involved, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment